22 Oct Men's Health : The 40's Health Check
Posted at 09:05h in NatMed Services
Men’s Health ☞ In your 40’s
What does life look like right now : Men’s health?
- Work can sometimes take over your life;
- Family and work pressure in this decade can cause great anxiety;
- Your work life balance is more important now than ever;
- Your body needs more care and attention than it has before.
What can we suggest for Men;s Health?
- Keep active! Try cycling or casual team sports;
- Smoking? STOP NOW – see your naturopath for quitting techniques and support
- Talk about your issues or concerns, seek help from your health practitioner, a counselor, and your friends and family;
- Catch up with mates, take time to yourself, leave work and make time with your family
The 40’s Men’s Health Check ☞
- Blood Pressure
- Cholesterol and Blood Glucose testing
- Test your blood for Kidney and Liver Function
- Get your eyes checked
- Mental health – seek guidance. See our Mental Health Coaching
- Check for sexually transmitted diseases
- Don’t be afraid to want more for your health. Book in an initial consultation where we offer all 9 Health checks, and can make a progression plan with you.
Any Questions : Men’s Health?
- If you want to re-visit your naturopath, give us a call and we’ll make it happen!
- If you haven’t been before, call NOW to book a free 15 minute consultation to find the best fit for you.