Nutritional supplementation can have a dramatic impact on our health and quality of life when done right. You may be thinking, ‘well, I’m doing everything right, so why would I need to add supplements on top of that?’
1. Soil is deficient in important minerals, causing the food grown in this soil to share the same mineral deficiencies.
2. Food shipping, processing, cooking, and preserving leads to nutrient depletion in our food supply that makes it difficult to obtain adequate nutrition from foods alone.
3. Many fruits and vegetables are genetically bred to improve visual appeal, which frequently result in lesser nutritional values.
4. Erratic eating habits, insufficient chewing of food, eating on the run, and stress contribute to poor digestion, making it difficult for our bodies to extract all the nutrients it needs from food.
6. Pharmaceutical drug use has escalated over time. Most medications deplete essential nutrients, making people more vulnerable to deficiencies.
7. Increasing levels of environmental pollution in our air, water and food may cause our bodies to use more nutrients than normal to detoxify and eliminate harmful substances. This is especially true of the antioxidant vitamins, some of which include: Vitamins A, C, and E.
8. Many nutrients have been proven to prevent or aid in the treatment of health conditions like high cholesterol, arthritis, birth defects, and cancer.
Of course, you should always consult a qualified health professional first to avoid any drug-nutrient interactions.
Book at FREE 15 minute scoping phone call to see if we are the right fit for you 9339 1999