Joints | Skin | Mood. Small wild fish make a big difference!
NatMed Odourless Omega 3 oil is derived exclusively from wild anchovy and sardine because small wild fish naturally contain lower levels of contaminants such as mercury than larger or farmed fish such as salmon.
Our Odourless Omega 3 fish oil leaves no fishy after taste and due to the low anisidine levels you will not suffer with recurrent burping after taking.
All fish oils in Australia must be tested for heavy metals but the results vary dramatically. NatMed Odourless Omega 3 fish oil meets the most stringent purity requirements for fish oils established by global organizations, including:
- GOED Omega-3 (Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3)
- EC (European Commission)
- NFSA (Norwegian Food Safety Authority)
- CRN (Council of Responsible Nutrition)
The freshest fish oil is characterized by minimal levels of oxidation. The key parameters that measure the oxidation level of fish oil are Peroxide Value (PV) and p-Anisidine Value (p-AV). As shown in the graph below NatMed fish oil is well below the British Pharmacopeia, European Pharmacopeia, and the Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3 limits for PV and p-AV to ensure the best possible freshness.
NatMed Odourless Omega 3 Fish Oil is derived primarily from small wild anchovy (95-99%) and sardines (1-5%) sourced from the Chilean sea under a responsible catch policy. The anchovy in the Chilean sea has maintained its population for the past 50 years due to a responsible catch policy. Wild fish are generally healthier and better for you than farmed fish.
Click here for a full consumer report.
Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin
Natural Apple Flavour
A comprehensive super strength naturopathic formula for:
- Temporary relief of joint & muscle pain
- Temporary relief of Arthritic pain
- Symptomatic relief of Osteoarthritis
- Reduction of joint swelling associated with Arthritis
- Improvement of joint mobility
- Use as a magnesium supplement
- Maintenance of a healthy digestive system
- Relief of Pre Menstrual Syndrome
This unique super strength Naturopathic formulation combines glucosamine (from crustaceans) and magnesium to provide nutritional support for joints, ligaments, cartilage and muscle.
GMC is significantly lower in carbohydrates than the majority of other formulas making it more suitable for blood sugar and weight management in health individuals.
What are Easy Cleanse™ Skin Cleansing Patches and how do they work?
- Easy Cleanse™ Skin Cleansing Patches are designed to deeply cleanse the skin of a multitude of wastes
- Each 5g patch contains natural plant and mineral-based ingredients – the natural ingredients inside the patch warms when applied to the body, enabling wastes to be drawn from the skin efficiently.
The deep cleansing action of the Easy Cleanse™ Patch is evident by the dramatic change in patch colour after it has cleansed – the absorbent patch becomes soaked with impurities drawn out of the skin, and changes from white to grey, brown or even black!
While Easy Cleanse™ Skin Cleansing Patches are most often used on the soles of the feet, they may also be placed on other areas including knees (front or back), ankles, wrists, elbows and around the stomach region. The Japanese traditionally used similar patches on their feet, in the belief that the patches would stimulate reflexology points on the foot and benefit the corresponding areas around the body.
Today, NatMed brings you a modern patch for quick and easy cleansing of what a modern toxic world creates. Use Easy Cleanse™ Skin Cleansing Patches to thoroughly remove wastes from the skin.