NatMed Natural Medicine offers many in house health screens as well as functional health pathology screens. The following cutting edge laboratory tests are commonly used at NatMed. If you are interested in getting one of these tests done call NatMed today on (08) 9339-1999.
|Intestinal bacteria, yeast & parasite analysis via Metametrix||More information||Sample report|
|Hair mineral analysis||Sample report|
|Saliva adrenal hormone profile||Sample report|
|Saliva sex hormone profile||Sample report|
|Urinary estrogen metabolites||Sample report|
|Functional liver detoxification profile||Sample report|
|Urine kryptopyrroles (‘pyroluria’)||Sample report|
|FitGenes genetic testing||More information||Sample report|
|Amino acid testing||Sample report|
|Organic acid testing (OAT)||Sample report|
|Urine iodine||Sample report|
|IgG food intolerance testing||Sample report|
When to Use Functional Pathology?
- To determine the baseline status of your health prior to treatment, as part of a holistic approach.
- To eliminate guesswork
- To better meet patient expectations for quality scientific testing and to encourage you to take responsibility for your own health
- To monitor patient progress and treatment efficacy
- Specialised laboratory testing for the patient presenting with chronic unresolved symptoms and/or conditions
- When trying to establish the cause of disease or imbalances
What is Functional Pathology?
- Functional pathology tests are used to investigate functional, biochemical, nutritional, metabolic and hormonal status
- The results provide essential information to assist the practitioner in the diagnosis, treatment and management of patients seeking a holistic approach to health
- The tests are designed so patients can collect specimens in the privacy of their own homes
- Functional Pathology testing provides a tool for early intervention, management and monitoring of ongoing treatment efficacy
Why Choose to use NatMed to access Functional Pathology Testing?
- Scientific Integrity
- NatMed practitioners are trained in laboratory testing by the highly qualified scientists and technicians who perform these services for us.
- NatMed is the market leader in interpreting and providing Functional Pathology testing. Practitioners at NatMed regularly provide education to other complimentary health providers in order to better understand how to use functional pathology to further support investigation to qualify causal factors into our patient’s helath concerns.
- Many tests are designed so that wherever possible, patients can collect specimens in the privacy of their own homes
- For tests that require a blood specimen, NatMed clients have the convenience of blood collection at their nearest Healthscope Pathology collection centre or Clinipath Pathology centre at no additional charge.
- Superior Technical Support
- Our expert team of dedicated Naturopaths and Nutritionists are available to interpret and guide you in the selection of tests and interpretation of results to ensure their maximum clinical value
- Practitioner Education
- Our Practitioner’s Education Programme includes a series of conferences, seminars, workshops and individual and group training to ensure that we deliver the high standard of patient care that we have built our reputation on over the last decade.