Garlic : Nutritional Facts
Just 100 g of garlic provides (in % of recommended daily allowance):
- 95% of vitamin B-6
- 38% of vitamin C
- 13% of iron
- 18% of calcium
- 80% of manganese
- 22% Phosphorus
Garlic cloves have amazingly high levels of vitamins and minerals. There are many uses of garlic in Ayurveda and traditional Chinese medicines . . .
- Scientifically proven to decrease cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Daily consumption of garlic also prevents heart attack and coronary heart disease. It’s true!
- If you have problems like flu, bug bites, cold, fungal infections, traveler’s diarrhea you should definitely consider trying garlic.
- It can improve your immunity and the body’s ability to remove toxins.
- Garlic combined with ginger and onion can detoxify your body from chemotherapy.
How to consume garlic?
Make a mixture of Raw Garlic and Honey!
- Chop 2-3 garlic cloves into small pieces. Mix them with a tablespoon of honey.
Try to take this combination every day! You will feel more energized and healthy within a week! It will also boost your immune system!
A bit about Garlic!
It is probably the most wonderful plant from the Allium family. It grows popularly in many parts of the world and diversely used as an ingredient in cooking due to its strong smell, delicious taste, and spicy flavor. It not only gives good taste to the food but also is one of the most powerful antibiotic. It can heal many ailments and popularly known for its antibiotic, antioxidant, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
Looking for dietary support?
Call 9339 1999 NOW for a free 15 minute phone consultation to voice your health goals and concerns, and to find the best fit for you!