NatMed GMC Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin Joint and Muscle Care with Magnesium Powder
NatMed GMC is a unique super strength Naturopathic formulation which combines glucosamine from crustaceans, methylsulphonylmethane (MSM), chondroitin (bovine free), malic acid and magnesium to provide nutritional support for joints, ligaments, cartliage and muscles.
Glucosamine and Chondroitin
Glucosamine and Chondroitin are produced naturally in the body and are the building blocks of cartliage. They;
- Are important and vital components of cartliage.
- Assist in building and maintaining healthy cartiliage, which is essential for the healthy function of the joints.
- Help to build and maintain the cartliage tendons, ligaments and synovial fluid in the joints.
- Are necessary in the body for the structure and function on the articular cartliage.
- Assist in maintaining the elasticity and the integrity of the connective tissue.
MSM is a naturally occurring sulphur, and is required for the production and maintenance of connective tissues, including tendons and cartilage. Arthritic cartilage only contains approximately 33% sulphur content of normal cartilage. MSM contains sulphur and is useful in supplying sulphur to the cartilage thereby supporting healthy joint function.
Magnesium is another essential nutrient required for proper muscle function. Magnesium is involved in more than 300 essential metabolic reactions in the body and plays a critical role in energy production in the body. Magnesium;
- Is a vital catalyst in many enzymatic reactions in the body.
- Is involved in the production of ATP, or cellular energy.
- Plays a vital role in the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats in the body.
- Is involved in protein synthesis in the body.
- Is vital for muscle activity and contraction and vascular tone in the body.
- Is an essential constituent of the bones and bone mineral density.
NatMed GMC is significantly lower in carbohydrates than the majority of comparable formulations available.This means greater suitability for weight and blood sugar management in healthy individuals.